Buy Psilocybe Azurescens Online: Psilocybe azurescens is a species of psychedelic mushroom whose main energetic compounds are psilocybin and psilocin. it’s miles some of the most amazing of the tryptamine-bearing mushrooms, containing up to 1.8% psilocybin, 0.5% psilocin, and 0.4 eocystin via dry weight, averaging to approximately 1.1% psilocybin and zero.15% psilocin. It belongs to the family Hymenogastraceae within the order of Agaricales.
- 1 Description
- 2 Habitat and distribution
- 3 felony popularity
- 4 results
- 5 See also
- 6 References
- 7 external links
- Pileas: The cap (pileus) of Psilocybe azurescens is 3–10 cm (1.2–3.nine in) in diameter, conic to convex, increasing to extensively convex and ultimately knocking down with age with a pronounced, persistent wide umbo; floor clean, viscous while wet, covered via a separable gelatinous pellicle; chestnut to ochraceous brown to caramel in coloration, often turning into pitted with darkish blue or bluish-black zones, hygrophanous, fading to mild straw coloration in drying, strongly bruising blue whilst broken; margin even, every so often abnormal and eroded at maturity, barely incurved at the start, soon decurved, pulling down with adulthood, translucent striate and regularly leaving a fibrillose annular zone in the top regions of the stipe.
- Gills: The lamellae are ascending, sinuate to adnate, brown, frequently stained into black where injured, close, with degrees of lamellulae, mottled, edges whitish.
- Spore Print: The spore print is a darkish purplish brown to purplish black in mass.
- Stipe: The stipe is 9–20 cm (three.5–7.nine in) in length and three–6 mm (0.1–0.2 in) thick, silky white, dingy brown from the bottom or in age, a hole at adulthood, and composed of twisted, cartilaginous tissue. the bottom of the stipe thickens downwards, is regularly curved, and is characterized by means of coarse white aerial tufts of mycelium, often with azure tones. The mycelium surrounding the stipe base is densely rhizomorphic (i.e., root-like), and silky white, tenaciously conserving the wooden chips collectively.
- flavor: extraordinarily bitter
- scent: odorless to farinaceous